ABOUT THE POSITION
An opportunity exists for a motivated and suitably experienced person to join the Environmental Services Team.
- Directorate: Development and Economic Growth
- Reports To: Manager Environmental Services
- Nature of Placement: Permanent Full-time
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Salary range: $80,722.87 to $89,323.55 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
To implement operational plans, policies and procedures to achieve effectiveness in the day to day operations of Council's Landfill, Transfer Stations and Saleyard.
Please refer to the attached Position Description for additional information.
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Marcela Lopez, Manager Environmental Services on (02) 6799 6851.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on 02 6799 6816.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested.
- Click ‘APPLY’.
- Attach your resume and covering letter.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’.
- Please note that all correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email.
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9am on Friday, 29 September 2017.