ABOUT THE POSITION
- Directorate: Corporate Services
- Nature of Placement: Permanent Full-time
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Salary range: $69,542.53 to $76,952.09 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
Assist and support the Venue Manager with the operational business requirements of The Crossing Theatre in order to provide the public with facilities and events that are efficient, consistent and of the highest standard.
Please refer to the attached Position Description for additional information.
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Trent Bruinsma, Venue Manager on (02) 6792 4654.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on 02 6799 6816.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested.
- Click ‘APPLY’.
- Attach your resume and covering letter.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’.
- Please note that all correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email.
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9am on Monday, 14 August 2017.
For tips on how to complete your application please click HERE