ABOUT THE POSITION
An opportunity exists for a motivated and highly skilled GIS and Land Officer to join the Corporate Services Directorate on a permanent full-time basis.
- Directorate: Corporate Services
- Reports To: Manager Property Services
- Nature of Placement: Permanent Full-time
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Salary range: $80,722.87 to $89,323.55 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
To coordinate Council’s Geographic Information System (GIS) and property and assets database to provide reliable and up to date spatial information in order to complement decision making at Narrabri Shire Council.
To provide support and training in the GIS to both internal and external clientele and to advise and support the integrated development of assets management and information systems relative to GIS functionality.
For further information please refer to the attached position description.
- RDO (19 Day Month)
- Professional Development
- Clothing Allowance
- Access to Council promoted health and well being initiatives
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Lindsay Mason, Director of Corporate Services, on phone (02) 6799 6832.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on (02) 6799 6816.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested
- Click ‘APPLY’
- Attach your resume and covering letter
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9am on Monday, 30 October 2017.