Pool Attendants (casual lifeguards)
Boggabri, Narrabri, Wee Waa
Council has vacancies for friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused people to become trained lifeguards and work as pool attendants at Boggabri, Narrabri and Wee Waa pools over the summer season between October 2017 and March 2018.
Duties include greeting visitors and welcoming them to the facilities, cash handling and kiosk sales, ensuring the safety of pool patrons, maintaining water quality and keeping facilities clean.
Different shifts are available on weekdays, weekends, early mornings and evenings, and at each of the three pools across the Shire.
If you are successful in securing one of these roles, you’ll be required to attain and uphold the following licenses/accreditations, at your own cost, before commencing employment:
- First Aid Certificate (including CPR).
- Lifeguard Licence.
- NSW Working With Children Check.
Opportunities also exist for Aquatic Fitness Instructors and Learn to Swim teachers.
Contact: Shaun Wilson, Aquatic Facilities Manager 02 6799 6783
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Contact Human Resources for further privacy information on 02 6799 6816.
How to lodge an Expression of Interest
If you are interested in submitting an expression of interest with Narrabri Shire Council, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested
- Click ‘APPLY’
- Attach your resume and covering letter
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the Expression of Interest form. Please note that you must submit your resume in order for Council to progress your submission for any Expression of Interest.