ABOUT THE POSITION
An opportunity exists for six (6) enthusiastic individuals to join our Road Services team.
- Directorate: Infrastructure Delivery
- Section: Road Services
- Reports to: Road Services Team Leader/Road Services Operations Coordinator
- Nature of Placement: Permanent, Full Time
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017.
- Salary range: $45,683.56 - $50,431.39 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
As a Road Services Worker 1 you will be required to act as part of a team, providing labour and expertise in the construction, maintenance, preservation and improvement of Council’s road network and infrastructure.
Please refer to the Position Description for additional information.
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Luke McDermott, Road Services Manager, on phone 02 6799 6708.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on 02 6799 6866.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested.
- Click ‘APPLY’.
- Attach your resume.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’.
- Please note that all correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email.
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9am on Friday, 16 November 2018.