ABOUT THE POSITION
An opportunity exists for a motivated and highly skilled Support Specialist (Information Management) to join the Corporate Services Directorate on a permanent full-time basis.
- Directorate: Corporate Services
- Reports To: Customer Relations Team Leader
- Nature of Placement: Permanent Full-time
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Salary range: $71,281.29 to $78,876.01 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
The Support Specialist (Information Management) is responsible for the provision of efficient and effective corporate record management; inclusive of policies, systems, protocols and procedures.
This position oversees the day-to-day operation of Council’s Records and Information Management Systems to endeavour to provide efficient storage and retrieval of corporate records in compliance with legislative and Council requirements.
A key objective of this position will be the fulfilment of Council’s legislative obligations regarding the retaining, disposal and provision of corporate information; inclusive of applicable reporting requirements.
Corporate subject matter expert in relation to corporate record management policies, systems, protocols and procedures.
For further information please refer to the attached position description.
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Lindsay Mason, Director of Corporate Services, on phone (02) 6799 6866.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on (02) 6799 6866.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested
- Click ‘APPLY’
- Attach your resume and covering letter
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9am on Monday, 29 October 2018.