ABOUT THE POSITION
An opportunity exists for a motivated and highly skilled Customer Relations Team Leader to join the Corporate Services Directorate on a permanent full-time basis.
- Directorate: Corporate Services
- Reports To: Community Relations Manager
- Nature of Placement: Permanent Full-time
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Salary range: $82,740.79 to $91,556.61 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
The Customer Relations Team Leader is responsible for the delivery of efficient, effective and quality customer service (both external and internal) and organisational administrative support.
This position must maintain an awareness of the mood, opinions, feelings and desires of local residents and visitors to the Shire alike, utilising this knowledge in the delivery of quality and relevant customer service.
Endeavour to have matters dealt with at the first point of contact and if not achievable, utilise systems, protocols and procedures to ensure an expedient resolution to matters.
Maintain an acute awareness of Council and organisational priorities so:
- Team resources are allocated appropriately, on a priority basis.
- Council’s adopted service levels are met.
- Council and organisational deadlines (including but not limited to legislative) are met.
Lead and contribute to fostering an organisational culture that is strategic, creative and responsive.
For further information please refer to the attached position description.
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Lindsay Mason, Director of Corporate Services, on phone (02) 6799 6866.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on (02) 6799 6866.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested
- Click ‘APPLY’
- Attach your resume and covering letter
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9am on Monday, 29 October 2018.